Thursday 14 March 2013

Samantha Robertson's jars and bowls

Sky blue and palest green. I love these pieces by Samantha Robertson.  You can also see one of Ann Hutchins beautiful embroideries on the left.
Samantha Robertson's honey coloured bowl.
 Yesterday Samantha Robertson brought her lovely work into Handmade Happiness. And she'll bring in more after Easter. 
Then textile artist Sheila Barrow came in with her latest pieces. You can just see some of them in the top left of the picture above. More beautiful embellished notebooks, long purses and applique pictures - I'll show you pictures of her work tomorrow.

Last night I finished the applique picture I started at Pam Dew's class. The bird is soaring upwards now not diving but it's soothing to sew all those tiny stitches.  I have an idea for what I want to do next after learning how to hand quilt at next week's class.
 I challenge anyone to come into Handmade Happiness and see all the talent and not feel inspired!

No comments: