Monday 24 December 2012

A Dolls' House story

Granny is inside the toy shop. Her two grand-daughters have been told to wait outside.
Look closer and you will see that favoured grand-daughter is inside the shop with Granny choosing her presents!
 My mother used to collect dolls' houses and all the little things that went in them. I particularly admire the people. So beautifully made. Check out Granny's coat and hat and the shopkeeper's knitted jersey.

It's Christmas Eve babe, as the Pogues sang. I've slung up a Christmas tree. And now I'm going to wrap presents before shop opening time. Enjoy your day if you can!!!
ps. Yesterday's post was late but it's there. Scroll down to see it.

1 comment:

Carole C said...

Is "Fairytale of New York" everyone's fave Xmas record?....it's certainly in my top 5 :)
Merry Christmas Jenny and a happy New Year...keep on blogging ! x