Tuesday 9 October 2012

Shop decor

 This picture is not upside down! These penguins are glued to the mirror ceiling of a clothes shop in Amsterdam. The shop was down a couple of steps and I remember falling in to the shop, Miranda Hart style in my excitement to take a photo of them!

So this is an extreme form of shop decor. I am just moving things round a little in Handmade Happiness. Yesterday, Monday, I spent the morning in the shop measuring, shifting the counter to a different position and, as it was raining, not seeing many people out and about.
I have been wondering whether or not to open on a Monday. But judging by yesterday I will keep Mondays special for trips to London etc. 

I'll be going to London by coach next Sunday to see the Knitting and Stitching show at Alexandra Palace. This is an annual treat and I am really looking forward to it.

No comments: