Wednesday 19 October 2011

Virtual tour - part three


My painted badges.

Most wood is painted in Borrowed Light by Farrow and Ball. My first choice was Churlish Green, which looked almost lime but I was talked out of that. Might get more daring later! In this picture you can see the way the ribbon ties across the window allowing me to peg different things to it every couple of days.

If you ever visited Tricot Too you may remember these. Felt cuffs/wrist warmers and knitted or felted brooches. The perspex towers are actually CD holders. I was lucky enough to see them outside a charity shop for just £2.50 each.

Today is day four at the shop. The customers are lovely. It is really interesting talking about what they make. One friend who visited yesterday told me the shop looked 'too pure. Sprinkle some devil's pepper over it.' Ideas on what she meant on a postcard please ...!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: