Tuesday 18 July 2017

New in the shop

More beautifully made cushions by Tanya Williamson
Four little maids in a row - my latest 'Art' dolls
Paper bags made for the shop from the pages of magazines
Pretty artificial flowers that came in the post for m aking with and selling
Bunches of little flowers for sale at £2.50 each. In a pot made by Niloo

I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. As well as being in the shop I have had a kitchen fitted in the last week. Really pleased with the way it looks so far. I'll show you some pictures soon.

How are you?
Tell me what other blogs you follow or if you have one of your own that I can look at. If you're on Instagram check out my page. I put more photos on Instagram than on this blog...jenny_handmade_happiness

Have a nice week and au revoir!

No comments: