Friday 12 May 2017

New in the shop now

These beautiful, larger size bowls made by Justine Jenner were delivered yesterday.
Love this fish cushion with velvet made by Tanya Williamson.
New cushions made by Tanya Williamson in Handmade Happiness now.


I feel so lucky and honored to sell such special, desirable things in Handmade Happiness. Tanya and Justine are two of the very talented makers stocked by the shop. Another is Kate Box who makes colourful, soft knitwear. We had a meeting yesterday for me to see the prototypes of new designs she has made. New colourways, new shapes but maintaining her excellent standard and I'm sure customers are going to love her new range.

If anyone reading this is also on Instagram you may have seen pictures I put on my blog also on Instagram. I try to post new pictures every day on that app so, if you want to see more (and read less!) check out jenny_handmade_happiness

1 comment:

Brenda Tilbury said...

Loving those bowls....and cushions..! 💕