Saturday 16 January 2016

Please note...

Lovely, arty fabrics by Bluebelle Grey. My neighbour, Tara Interiors stocks this brand.
If you want to see me, personally, I won't be in the shop this afternoon, so come in the morning.
After a quiet January week I've decided not to open on Tuesdays for the time being. As from next week the shop will open Wednesday to Saturday 10am to 5pm. 
January is always the quietest month of the year customer-wise. It is very cold, often raining and if I were a customer I would stay at home too!!

On a brighter note, Jill Haines brought in pieces of her work this week. Delicately embroidered toadstools, a rag doll wearing vintage materials and an amusing felt cat with a fish. I like her work and look forward to stocking more of it in the months to come.

Look out for this month's Life in Petersfield if you live locally, the shop is featured in it. 

1 comment:

molebags said...

Hi Jenny, see you soon, and looking forward to seeing the shop in Life in Petersfield! C x