Friday 11 December 2009

Feeling Christmassy


Suddenly there aren't enough hours in the day. Christmas is just two weeks away and orders need to be completed. Then there's shopping for Christmas presents which has hardly started in my case. And I want to get a nice tree - when? I'm working in Tricot Too today and hurrying now to finish some more strawberry brooches to take in with me.
Yesterday I visited the smart new gallery Red Dog which looks very festive with gorgeous blown glass baubles by Will Shakespeare decorating its window. Wish I'd taken my camera with me. I bought some lovely laser cut paper decorations. I am always pleased to see my work in such good company!
How are your Christmas preparations going? Ordered the turkey? Decorated the tree? Bought the presents? How is it going with you?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: