Sunday 18 January 2009

Soft new jewellery for 2009

Two necklaces and a bracelet. Very different. A lot of thought, jottings in my notebook and experimentation has gone into these. But they are still liable to be changed. The first prototypes of what I hope will be a whole new look.
After what I was saying about everything being hand-made by me, I've painted all the wood spacer beads as well as made the wool beads. Pure craft if you like.
A really comfortable bracelet to wear. Watch this space for more designs - much more to come!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this new jewellery very much and it looks original! Although I do also really like your charm bracelets, but can see why you want to try new things. Blog is looking very pretty indeed, always so many inspiring pictures! Sophie xx