Thursday 21 November 2013

New lino cut designs from Jacqui Watkins

Love these lino cut cards by Jacqui Watkins. £2-50 each.
Winter card designs by Jacqui Watkins 2-50 each
Unframed print by Jacqui Watkins £20-00
Unframed print by Jacqui Watkins £20-00
 Yesterday a big box came in the post from Jacqui Watkins. Her lino cut design cards are always popular with Handmade Happiness customers partly because they appeal to men just as much as they appeal to women. The red partridge in a pear tree design is a great stand out Christmas card!
As well as her cards Jacqui has sent some larger unframed prints and notebooks and mugs with her designs on.

Tonight the Christmas lights are switched on in the town centre. This is the signal for all the shops to unveil their sparkliest Christmas windows too. My neighbour Tara Interiors did her windows yesterday. They look great! I have three sets of fairy lights by the front door as I write which I'll put up today in HH.  I am looking forward to having my daughter Amy with me in the shop today.  

1 comment:

Fibre frenzi said...

Look forward to seeing the Christmas display … give my love to Amy!