Friday 20 September 2013

A kick in the pants

Handmade felt by me - love these colours
Crochet flower lariat - I made lots of these for Tricot Too
An American habadashery shop I'd love to visit!
A page from my notebook in 2008!
These pictures are all from late 2008 but they're still interesting and in trawling back through old pictures I'm hoping I can kick start myself into doing some serious making now.

I want to make felt, make jewellery and make Christmas decorations oh and finish the knitted bag I started yesterday.

On Tuesday drop in craft sessions start again at Handmade Happiness. Anyone can come and the theme, of course, is making for Christmas. Tuesday 7.30pm to 9.00pm. And I think I'll suggest that thereafter it's held on another day as  many of us are following the Great British Bake-Off on the telly on Tuesdays.

Yesterday Ali Cooper brought in  more of her lovely pots and a pair of butterfly mugs sold immediately! Picture to come.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Inspired by you Jenny I made some felt and made myself a pair of wrist warmers...they are not brilliant and I certainly couldn't sell them but I am really pleased with them because I made them myself!

jenny said...

Go Chrissy! Well done you! Hopefully you'll be wearing them when you next visit HH so I can admire them!