Sunday 8 September 2013

A collaged life

Collaged card by Jenny Stacy
Collage card by Jenny Stacy
Collage card by Jenny Stacy
One of my favourite things to do is to paint paper to use in collages and then to work on those collages spreading out torn pictures from magazines, glue, glitter and papers all over the kitchen table. I do the best job I can but if a bit goes wrong I can put more paper over it.

A bit like life really. You do the best you can and if something goes wrong you try to 'paper over the cracks' to make things right again. 

As I get older I realise that to live in the present, the here and now is important. No point being sad about or regretting the past. You can't change it so you've just got to let it go. No point either in living your life in the future and hoping that everything will be rosy then. Today is what counts. Find your happiness now. Carpe diem - seize today! Enjoy your Sunday.

No comments: