Monday 1 July 2013

Today London!

In my kitchen. Another old photo!
I was planning a quick trip to Portsmouth today to check out fabrics, but when my daughter rang last night to say she had the day off today the plan changed. Much more fun to check out fabrics in Berwick Street and go to all the places we want to go to together.

One of the great things about living in Petersfield is that London is only an hour away on the train. Easy.

Yesterday I drove my mum to see my brother and we had a happy time reminiscing about our early childhood. His memories seem often to do with cars. Ah yes, that was when we had the white Mini estate he'll say. He'll remember being in a car and the state of the roads.  From a very early age he could name every car on the road. He spent journeys with his nose to the window naming cars - are all small boys like that?

No comments: