Thursday 28 February 2013

Applique picture by Pam Dew

Pam Dew's Little Red Hen applique picture. 
 This wall hanging is for sale in Handmade Happiness. Pam brought it in to illustrate what she'll be teaching during her workshop this Wednesday. There are still three places left if you want to join us. £10 for two hours of teaching. I am looking forward to learning more about applique because I want to make a fabric baby book. 

I am now reading 'A Year in the Village of Eternity' by Tracey Lawson. It's recipes and stories from Campodimele, Italy where the villagers live extremely long and healthy lives. Makes you want to learn to speak Italian and go and live there for a bit...

2 comments:

Fibre frenzi said...

I recommend The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton. I've recommended it to my book club and am now reading it for the second time.

jenny said...

Thank you Alison. I'll visit the library on the way to work to see if they have a copy.x