Monday 11 June 2012

Shop Tour -part one

Left to right above:
 Penny Baker's vintage fabric packs; my doll and handmade buttons; Michelle Green's needlefelted chickens and robin; Susannah Smith's felt purses; Ann Hutchins poppy picture and my bracelets.
Above you can see:
 Natasha Rothschild's knitted bunnies; Michelle Green's needlefelted bluetit, robin and sheep; Jenny Shutler's vintage cutlery jewellery and Penny Baker's cushion (centre) with Pam Dew's patchwork cushions to either side.
Christine Burgess's popular wood boards together with her twig hooks.


As promised here is the start of the virtual shop tour- as it looks right now. I'll put some more pictures up later this week.
Yesterday, Sunday, I found a wood turner and a silver smith. Today, Monday I'm going to have a day off in Guildford. (Shame about the rain but we in Britain are used to rain!!)  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely things which would make great presents! xxx Sophie