Saturday 8 October 2011

My handmade buttons


It's been a while since I made any buttons. But some people know me as 'the button lady' from way back so I decided I'd better make some more for the shop. I enjoy making them and the joy of having the shop up and running (from Saturday 15th October 10-5) is that I will have time to make during shop hours. 


The shop will be my workshop and making, which has often felt like too much of an indulgence during busy family times, will happily fill my working days oh, and the customers of course. Meeting people and talking all things creative will be the very best thing about having the shop!

Since yesterday's post I have signed up for a credit card machine, heard that my 400 cards from moo.com are in the post, continued painting the shop, chased up BT and sewn a crocodile.
Tomorrow Sunday I am excited about visiting the Knitting and Stitching show at Alexandra Palace. I hope to take loads of photos to share with you on Monday and to find some wonderful products for the shop there!!



Posted by Picasa

No comments: