Tuesday 22 September 2009

Decorating for workshops


I'm painting the kitchen white. When I moved nearly 3 years ago I loved the kitchen for its sheer space and high ceiling. But someone had painted one of the walls dark blue. The worktops are the same colour. Units and worktops need replacing but that will have to be next year. I like all shades of white apart from yellow whites and the whole house apart from the wall above is painted in 'Barley White' - a yellow white. So while Dulux brilliant white is on special offer at Focus I'll try to transform as much as possible.
I want to hold workshops in the kitchen. Especially in the run up to Christmas. It's so nice to give something you've made yourself to the people you love. I'll let you know when the kitchen is ready for action!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: